Well, we are officially on the downhill slide, folks! I had my 36 week appointment today and.........
I am starting to dilate! So far, I am only at 1cm, so we have a looooooong way to go. BUT, Dr. Dewane said that we will have our little boy in our arms on August 12, unless he decides to make his appearance a little earlier!
I absolutely cannot believe that, in 3 weeks, Grayson will be here!!!! AHHHH!!
I will update more soon, but, for now, I have lots of work to catch up on. I just wanted to let you all know the good news!
As always, we love you!!
1 comment:
WHOO HOO FOR 1 CM!!! YOU DIALATE GIRLFRIEND! LOL! :)
PS...the picture of Grayson in 3D...ADORABLE! I already want to kiss those cheecks and little nose...LOVE IT!
You are going to be amazing parents!!! I can't wait to read more!!!
Post a Comment