Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marriage is fun!!

In Bledsoe news, it's another busy weekend in our house.  On Saturday, David is going to Oxford with the guys to watch the UT/Ole Miss game.  Originally, we had talked about making it a couples' trip, but we decided that it would be easier if I stayed home--lots to do!  And, as it turns out, it's a good thing I'm staying home.  The family that introduced David and I have spent the week in Disney World and are returning home on Saturday.  I am picking up their puppies from the vet Saturday morning, and picking the family up from the airport Saturday night!  In between that time, I am spending time with two of my closest friends to celebrate a birthday that we missed because of all the wedding excitement.  On Sunday, The ABA Place (the organization that I work for that teaches children with developmental disabilities) is having and Open House.  I am very excited to meet new people and network for some new job opportunities.  I love the job that I have, but I am always looking to work more closely with kids with disabilities.  And, in the little spare time that we have this weekend, David and I are going to work on Thank You notes from all of our wedding gifts.  That's quite an undertaking in itself...but, it's been almost a month, which means our deadline is quickly approaching!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment